Are you getting ready to sell your house?
Have you just bought a new house?
Are you renovating?
Are you noticing your existing paint peeling off or cracking?
Are you getting your property ready to be a rental?
Are you bored with the current colour of your rooms?
If your answer is yes to any of the above questions then you are at the right place.
At Colourflex Painting we have extensive amount of experience in painting interior of houses for any of the reasons above and more.
Painting the interior of your house doesn't only make it look fresh and brand new again but it also helps protect from insects and other damage while helping your house keep its resale value.
We specialise in painting all of the following interior spaces:
- Living Rooms
- Doors and Windows
- Dining Rooms
- Home Offices
We pride ourselves in the quality of our trade and we have hundreds of highly satisfied customers. Our attention to detail when it comes to preparation is what sets us apart from others.
Here are some of the following steps we take to ensure a quality paint finish that will last for years to come:
- Nylon wrap your floors
- Move and cover your furniture properly
- Tape up all the door handles, hinges and other equipment as required
- Fill holes or cracks in the walls, doors and window frames
- Repair drywall and plaster finish
- Remove wallpaper and skim if required
- Sand off minor blemishes
- Apply primer where required
Once the preparation work is complete, we then move onto applying 2-3 coats of high quality paint on the surfaces with assistance of extra lighting to make sure the finish comes out as perfect as possible.
Contact us now to discuss your interior painting requirements.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.